1 Summary of key points
Consent and opting-out
What Personal Information we collect
The Personal Information we collect about you may include your name, contact details, phone number and billing information, but may also include information about the goods and services you buy from us, and how you interact with us (for example, how you access and use our websites).
How we collect your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information about you directly from you or by your use of our websites.
How we use your Personal Information
Our policy is to use your Personal Information to keep you up to date with our activities and deliver products and services to you.
How and where we store your Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, and to ensure the people we share your data with do the same. Third parties, on which we rely, is our website host and Zoom.
Accessing, correcting, or deleting your Personal Information
You can request access to, correction, or deletion of your Personal Information or withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Information by contacting us through the contact form at www.innate.one/contact
INNATE is trademark for the company “Telepatisk traumebehandling og rådgivning ved Ole Blente”. It is owned and managed by Ole Blente.
Company address: Vassbotnvegen 230, 6817 Naustdal. Norge. Organization number: 930 005 029.
4 Personal Information we collect
The types of Personal Information we collect depend on what services you use and products you acquire. It may include:
- your name;
- contact information, such as your postal address, email address and telephone numbers;
- billing and financial information;
- details of any products or services that you purchase from us or that we provide to you;
- information about your participation in workshops and courses;
- records of our communications with you, including any messages or inquiries you send us (either through the website or through other means);
- additional information, including your image, collected through our video sessions, workshops or courses.
5 How Personal Information is collected
5.1 Personal Information
We collect Personal Information about you:
- when you purchase products or services from us through our websites;
- when you use the contact form at www.innate.one/contact;
- when you sign-up to receive our newsletters;
- through video recordings of workshops and courses;
- when you email or telephone us.
5.2 Sensitive information
We do not collect sensitive information.
5.3 Video recording
You may be recorded at workshops and courses. Such footage may be used internally in order to improve what we do. Excerpt from footages may become publicly available on www.innate.one as well as a number of websites, like Youtube, operated by third parties.
6 Purposes for which we use Personal Information
We use Personal Information that you provide to us:
- to help you access the services or acquire the goods we provide;
- to provide you with information about goods and services offered by INNATE;
- to determine your suitability for participation in courses;
- to answer your feedback, queries and requests;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in respect of your Personal Information under any law or regulation;
- to develop and improve our existing products and services and create new products and services (including by carrying out market analysis and research);
- to monitor use of our products and services (including our websites);
- to improve customer service and our customer relationships;
- to assess, maintain, upgrade and improve our products and services;
- to carry out education and training programs for our staff;
- to manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints or issues;
- to carry out planning and forecasting activities and other internal business processes;
- to contact you for scheduling and payment of sessions;
- to perform sessions.
7 People to whom we disclose Personal Information
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except for government and law enforcement bodies and authorities who ask us to disclose that information as required to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in respect of your Personal Information under any law or regulation.
8.1 What is Cookie Information?
We may collect information and data when you visit our website using cookies, tags, pixels and other similar technologies (Cookie Information). Cookie Information includes pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping, such as the IP address of a user’s computer, the URL of a page visited and the time the page was visited by the user. The collection and use of Cookie Information is an industry standard and many websites collect this information. Cookie Information is useful for facilitating a user’s access to and use of a website. It allows us to track usage patterns and compile data that can help us improve our services. Cookie Information is useful to advertisers because it helps them understand their advertising audience, and to deliver advertising.
8.2 How do we use Cookie Information?
We do not use Cookie Information for targeted advertising. We do not disclose Cookie Information to third parties.
8.3 How can you control Cookie Information?
The settings of most web browsers can be modified to prevent the collection of Cookie Information. You can also delete Cookie Information from your device. Most mobile devices operating common operating systems such as Android or iOS record a unique advertising identifier. This identifier may be part of the Cookie Information we collect, and can be reset in the device settings.
9 Storage and security of your Personal Information
Personal Information is stored in electronic databases, some of which are held in the company facilities and some are held on our behalf by third party data storage providers, being themselves data controllers.
We use a range of physical and technical security processes and procedures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Information that we hold, and we update these from time to time to address new and emerging security threats.
10 Access to and correction of Personal Information
You have a right to access and correct most of the Personal Information we hold about you. If you wish to access or correct your Personal Information, please use the contact form at www.innate.one/contact. To protect the integrity and security of the Personal Information we hold, we may ask that you follow a defined access procedure, which may include steps to verify your identity. In certain cases we may charge you an administration fee for providing you with access to the information you have asked for, but we will inform you of this before proceeding.
A verified request to delete your Personal Information, will take immediate action. However, your information may stay in back ups for up to a year. Your records will stay in our database anonymized for internal and legal purposes.
11 Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy from time to time, to take into account changes to our standard practices and procedures or where necessary to comply with new laws and regulations. The latest version of this policy will always be available on our website.
Updated 12. November 2022