Your cart is currently empty!
Telepatisk traumebehandling og rådgivning ved Ole Blente. Hereafter called “INNATE”. Vassbotnvegen 230, 6817 Naustdal. Org.nr: 930 005 029.
PAYING AND DELIVERING:
- You will receive a confirmation to your email when we register your payment.
- Subscription services and digital products are accessible immediately thereafter through your email/dashboard.
- Physical books are dispatched through the postal office within five working days.
CANCELLATION OF SESSIONS AND SESSION COURSES
- A session can anytime be cancelled. If a cancellation is received at least 24 hours in advance, it can be re-scheduled or refunded. Otherwise the session must be paid in full.
- A session course can be cancelled anytime. If a cancellation is received at least 24 hours in advance of the first session of the course, it can be re-scheduled or refunded. Otherwise the session course must be paid in full.
- There will be no refund, if the INNATE work is discontinued due to Force Majeure.
REFUND FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- For immediately delivered digital products, like Online courses and PDF-files, the normal 14-day right of withdrawal is waived.
- There will be no refund if delivery is discontinued due to Force Majeure.
BOOK REFUND AND COMPLAINT
- A 14-day right of return and complaint applies to purchase of books.
- Returned books must be undamaged.
- The customer pays the postage for the return.
- Content or packaging that is damaged upon receipt can be returned either by refusing receipt or by handing in content and packaging to the post office within 7 days of receipt.
- Orders can be canceled until dispatch. To cancel, contact us as soon as possible through our contact form.
- All prices are incl. Norwegian VAT.
When signing up for our newsletter you agree to let us keep your email address for the sole purpose of sending you newsletters. To unsubscribe, go to our contact page. We will not share your email address with others.
When shopping in our online store you automatically subscribe to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe any time through our contact form.
NO LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- Ideas and information, that you may perceive through books, sessions, workshops, courses and interaction on the INNATE platform, are for your information only. Whatever actions you take, inspired here from, is wholly your responsibility.
- Nothing that is transmitted through INNATE should be understood as advise, because it would undermine your self responsibility. This would in it self create such conflicts, that the INNATE work intends to dissolve.
- The purpose of all the activities of INNATE is to give tools that enable you to gain knowledge and establish self confidence that empowers and enhances the ability to make sound decisions and solve conflicts on the fly.
- The INNATE team has no formal competence or education, no official registration or authorization except for tax and cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience, inappropriate effects or injury you may experience or suffer from.
- All participation is wholly at your own risk. It is your responsibility to talk to your doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist, etc. if you are undergoing treatment, have a mental diagnosis, suffer from anxiety or even experience inappropriate effects mediated by INNATE.
- Many issues, brought to the table during sessions, relate to other people. Expressions, assessments, statements describing these relations cannot and should not be understood as describing these persons themselves. The INNATE team does not know these persons, do not qualify for any expression describing or even judging them. What is said during these sessions is primarily about your perception, whence it can not and should not be part of arguments or even lawsuits. Under no circumstances can INNATE be held accountable for consequences hereof.
If you as a consumer want to complain about your purchase, you must contact us through the contact form at https://www.innate.one/contact/
If we are not able to solve the conflict amicably, you can bring the case to court at
Sogn og Fjordane Tingrett, Postbox 85, 6801 Førde.
If you live in an EU country other than Norway, you can complain to the EU Commission’s online complaints portal here – http://ec.europa.eu/odr
28 January 2024