Is there a measurable load on the nervous system, balance it with the 5 steps. High load means high emergency level.
A high emergency level will paradoxically result in lowest possible physical activity, because this level is achieved, when we – or rather the vegetative subconscious part of our person – concludes, that there is no way out. Approximately 30% of all people are detrimentally affected at the moment of this writing.
Now check for the next level. Locate any load on these parts of the nervous system:
- Cranial nerves
- Other nerves
Is there a measurable load on any of these three parts of the nervous system, balance it with the 5 steps.
Now check for the next level. Locate any load on the different parts of the brain:
- Frontal lobe
- Temporal lobe
- Parietal lobe
- Occipital lobe
- Other parts of the brain
Is there a measurable load on any of these parts of the brain, balance it with the 5 steps.
Is there a measurable load on any of these 12 cranial nerves, balance it with the 5 steps.
- Terminal nerve Hormonal responses to smell
- Olfactory nerve Smell
- Optic nerve Visual impulses
- Oculomotor nerve Eye muscles
- Trochlear nerve Superior oblique muscle
- Trigeminal nerve Facial skin sensation
- Abducens nerve Gazing
- Fascial expression nerve Muscles in face and tongue
- Vestibulocochlear nerve Balance and hearing
- Glossopharyngeal nerve Pharynx and back of tongue
- Vagus nerve Neck and inner organs
- Accessory nerve Shoulder and head turning
- Hypoglossal nerve Tongue movement
Is there a measurable load on the gland system balance them with the 5 steps. Now check for the next level. Locate and balance any load on the 8 major glands.
- Pituitary gland
- Pineal gland
- Thyroid gland
- Thymus gland
- Adrenal gland
- Testis Check for Other glands